LZ:Some Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ:Some Questions

I have 2 questions:

Where can I get a Z80 disassembler???
and
Can somebody send me one of these ROM ver.(they don't have to be
disasembled): 3.0A, 5.0, 6.0, 8.0, 10.0(All ROM ver except 9.0, that's
what I have)??  I can send you a ZShell program that will copy a 16K
part of the ROM at a time(first $0000-3FFF, then each of the 8 pages)
and this entire package can be sent to me.  I am going to see if I can
find some of the routines that are in TI-ROM.txt but are only for 3.0A
and find them for all the other routines.  I also will look for new
rountines.

If I can get these things it would be a big help.

Thanx.
Matt Butch
mjb25@hotmail.com

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com