Re: LZ: VAT functions... at least a few.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In a message dated 07/05/97 22:01:03, you wrote:

>Ess Andreas wrote:
>>
>> These are VAR_NEW & VAR_DELETE:
>[snipped some addrs]
>Well, thanx Andreas!  Honestly.  :)
>I'd just like to make it known that I'm sorry if I sounded like (was
>being) an ass, but it just upset me that someone would make such an
>important discovery and then not make any motion to say, "Hey, look what
>I did..." and "... here's how you can do it..." and _THEN_ say, "... And
>it's going to be supported by my new shell!"
I am glad that you released these, Andreas, but...

>BTW Andi--If I put these in CShell (I most likely will), I will make it
>VERY clear that they were _your_ finding, and not mine.  Don't worry...
>:)
Didn't Dines Justesen do a lot of the work? I don't want to be a third party
taking up offense, I just want to make sure he gets proper credit, because he
has done _a_lot_ to help the TI community with his never-ending delvings into
the ROM. I'm sure you probably refined them some, Andreas, and I don't grudge
you that at all, but make sure you give credit where credit is due, OK?

THANKS, DINES!

And thank you, Andreas, for all that you've done...
And you too, Keith, for all you've done...

You're all great guys (and programmers)! :)

>> Do you feel better now, Keith...
>Yeah.  :)  Not that I ever really felt bad...  ;)
>
>>  Andreas
>> ----------------
>> E-Mail:  ess.andreas@computerhaus.at
>> Webpage: http://andi.ganymed.org