LZ: A bit of a quandry I'm in...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: A bit of a quandry I'm in...

Anyone out there have a good idea on how to implement
a less-than/greater-than test in assembly?  I've
racked my brains for nearly two days now without
any ideas.

BTW, the application requires that one of the two-byte
registers (DE,BC,HL, or maybe a shadow register?) be
preserved.  Thanx.

Ryan J. Myers ( Webmaster )      rmyers@inetarena.com (ICQ UIN 1473314)
Portland, Oregon ( US )          http://boris.inetarena.com/
"Nolite tes bastardes carborundum." - Margaret Atwood
"C> REALITY.SYS is corrupt, reboot universe? (Y|N)" - Anonymous
The contents of this email are my own opinions and do not represent the
positions of my employers or any of their subsidiaries unless specifically
stated as such.