Re: LZ: Clearing a few things up: (was: a new memory expander).

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Clearing a few things up: (was: a new memory expander).

<< >Mel, I don't want to replace the expander, I just want to provide another
 >device, so that people who couldn't get an expander can still use
something.
 >So please don't flame at me, just let me try it.

 I didn't flame you at all...  Where did I do that?  I was just letting
 you know many of the issues involved with a tape drive interface.
 That's it.  No flames intended.

Oh, I'm sorry.  That letter did help me with some things though.