RE: LZ: Well.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: Well.

just get the new version of dial-up networking. go 2 MS homepage and download the ISDN pack and it has the new dial up networking stuffs which included scripting capabilities and then ability to get rid of the stupid prompt 4 info box b4 dialing. u can even but a shortcut in the startup folder! mine connects automatically! neato huh.