LZ: Link Programming Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Link Programming Help

Help! me with link programming.
OK, I read some docs from ticalc.org, so basically I know how link
programming works. But I don't have access to 2 calcs so I can't test
anything.

First, I'm not sure how to synchronize the calcs. Here's my theory:
Set the first calc in IM2, reading the link port, if something is read
then calc 1 becomes the server. Otherwise it starts sending out bytes to
the link port and so when the other calc starts reading it becomes the
server. Am I way off here?

Second, can somebody send me some examples of link programs (the source,
please!)

Third, like I said, I can't access two calcs. If anyone can access two
calcs and would like to help me, drop me a line.

Terry Peng
houston00@hotmail.com

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com