LZ: Sound Files on TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Sound Files on TI-85

Hi,

I expect that this has been discussed before, or prehaps there is a help
file that I have yet to find, but I am having difficulties using the
playwav util. I can convert the wav file to what ever it needs to be, but
how then do I get it in a program? I assume that I need to add a header to
the file, which is given in the docs. I then need to compile it. This is
where I think I have been having the problems. I have been trying to use
tasm, but to no avail, it keeps coming up with error messages.
Any one help? I think it is a problem with the compiler, is there any
special commands that I need to give tasm?

Thanks

David

PS. Thankfully we seem to have got over the bickering about usgard. I am
neither for or against, so it would be nice if we could all get on
together, we should all have the same sort of objectives, what ever shell
we develop for.
dphillips@dsp.org.uk