Re: A85: TI-H: Top secret project comming soon!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TI-H: Top secret project comming soon!

>How top secret can it be if you anounced it to the whole list?
>
>-mike pearce
>mgp4007@omega.uta.edu

I would aggree, and even go a little further:  PRIORITY CHECK!! :-)  I mean,
c'mon, as fun as calculator games are, thats all they are.  If yer using the
calculator to cure cancer, or something along those lines, then ill eat my
words, but until then...

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning,
he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing
wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
	-- Rincewind discussing Twoflower
	   (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)