Re: A85: Re: SD: IMPORTANT: YAHOO VIRUS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: SD: IMPORTANT: YAHOO VIRUS

I'd just like to say thanks to Keith for posting this. I may be in the
minority on this, but if the Yahoo virus had really been something to
worry about, I'd be more than happy to recieve a notice of it. Thanks
keith. One thing I always liked about the 85 and programming it is that
it was a little net community, like the phenomenon Quake is now on a
smaller scale. So if we look out for each other its fine with me. Though
when we all moan and complain to each other its a pain in the butt, but
I think we can live through it. Oh and on discrediting the virus, I read
in the San Francisco Chronicle (I live in the bay area), that the
pathetic nature of it was that it would accelerate the internal clocks
of computers to have the year 2000 bug come sooner. Now everyone with
enough computer knowledge should know by now that thats complete BS, and
the 2000 bug is as well. The only computers excpected to become victims
of the 2000 bug are large, antiquated mainframes from bygone eras, and I
seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt they have net access on those.

Adam Schwarcz