Re: A85: Using the Emulator for programing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Using the Emulator for programing

I just finished writing a program that copies a string to the ti-85
emulator, you need version ti-85 emulator v.2.01.  it only works if your
program is written for zshell, read the txt for how to use it.  i put it
up on  ticalc.org last night and should be posted up soon (i hope). try
it out and report any bugs to me.
later,
Keith Batten
99kbatten@kamsc.k12.mi.us

82nd Deer wrote:

> No, there's just a 85 emulator.
>
> At 06:57 PM 12/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >Is there something called a ZShell emulator?  Is that different than a TI85
> >emulator?
> >
> >Grant
> >
> >>There's no way to transfer a string or backup to the emulator, besides from
> >>your calculator.  Someone was working on a program, but it only worked like
> >>10% of the time...

> >>---
> >> Eviljim (Jim Reardon)
> >> eviljim@megsinet.net
> >> ICQ UIN #1893323 (talk to me!)
> >> http://eviljim.home.ml.org
> >> "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they're going to be
> >>when you kill them."
> >

> ---
>  Eviljim (Jim Reardon)
>  eviljim@megsinet.net
>  ICQ UIN #1893323 (talk to me!)
>  http://eviljim.home.ml.org
>  "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they're going to be
> when you kill them."

Follow-Ups: References: