A85: Ediquette

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Ediquette

Personally, I think that if we talked about "assembly-85" on this list
only, there would be far fewer emails to sort through.  When you (anyone)
send an email to this list that says "Uhh...... Yeah....." only, that's
just one more piece that is going to end up in ALL of our mailboxes, and
not all of us neccesarily want this extra SPAM to read.  I don't really
mind off-the-topic questions about other TI calculators because they are
still somewhat interesting to read and respond to (seriously), but I
understand that some people do and perhaps we shouldn't do that anymore
either.  Still, the one thing that bothers me is when I get 20 replies to a
question that was answered with only the first few, while the latter 18
replies discuss whether or not the question should have been asked or just
blank emails.

Just something to think about :)

Mike Matz