Re: A85: Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Fargo

Are you sure?  If it is then why does an off topic post, Fargo, get a
bunch of replies and an on topic post, BCD Routines, get no replies?  By
the way, if you hadn't made a big deal out of this th list wouldn't be
cluttered with opinions on off topic posts.  It's kind of like scratching
hemorrhoids, it'll only make it worse.  But what do I know, I've never had
hemorrhoids.

-Humberto

http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/
humberto@engr.csufresno.edu

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, 82nd Deer wrote:

> THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR OTHER THINGS; THEY ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF SPAM, THAT
> IS WHY.  If you want me to start posting bullshit to this ng, I can do
> that.  Hell, I'll have my mailer automatically CC everything I send to
> here, okay?  That's fucking why.  Because this is a ASSEMBLY 85 LIST,
> NOTHING ELSE.

Follow-Ups: References: