Re: A85: Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Fargo

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR OTHER THINGS; THEY ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF SPAM, THAT
IS WHY.  If you want me to start posting bullshit to this ng, I can do
that.  Hell, I'll have my mailer automatically CC everything I send to
here, okay?  That's fucking why.  Because this is a ASSEMBLY 85 LIST,
NOTHING ELSE.

At 01:05 PM 12/3/97 -0600, you wrote:

>On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, 82nd Deer wrote:
>
>> Why not just stick to the topic?  That way, I don't get a bunch of email I
>> couldn't care less about.  A85, not A92, not Partitioning, it's A85.
>>
>why not look at the topic and decide weather to read it or not?
>Complaining about it isn't going to help. It's not very hard to lift your
>finger and hit that Delete key....

---
 Eviljim (Jim Reardon)
 eviljim@megsinet.net
 ICQ UIN #1893323 (talk to me!)
 http://eviljim.home.ml.org
 "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they're going to be
when you kill them."

Follow-Ups: References: