Re: A85: Big problem with Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Erik L Gillespie wrote:

> A friend asked me to install Fargo on his TI-92 for him and when I ran
> the file AUTOFARG.BAT, the calculator froze up and prints the message
> "Illegal Instruction" at the top of the screen.  It won't even let me
> turn the calculator off.  I tried removing the main batteries, the backup
> battery, and the processor or whatever that box thing is.  Does anyone
> know how to get the TI-92 out of this?
>
> Wyrmlord
> egillespie@juno.com
yea...my friend had the same prob when he ran doom....  take out all the
batteries, including the backup battery...there should be a little
button where you need a pin or something to push it...push that, put the
batteries back in except 1, hit on like 20 or so times...  put the
battery back in, while holding on...and it should be fixed.

good luck...
[beta9]