Re: A85: New Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: New Page

Hadzik wrote:

> I would appreciate if you would at least try to understand what i was doing
> before youthought it wouldnt work,  Well me and about 3 other people are
> starting aNew TI calc page that will surpass both ticalc.org and the
> ti-files.  If you would like to help us please contact me.  Thanks.

Hmm... You boast that your page will surpass TICALC.ORG.  I have my
doubts about anybody making a page that will surpass it!  For one,
TICALC has been around for a lot longer, has a rather large group of
people who help with the page, and (probably one of the big things) has
its own hardware, to which [probably] _ALL_ the staff can access to
update files!

Also, will _your_ page be the home of about a dozen mailing lists for TI
related questions?

You're welcome to make your own web page, but saying it will beat TICALC
is saying something that probably won't happen..
--
*  Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  *

Follow-Ups: References: