Re: A85: New Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: New Page

I would appreciate if you would at least try to understand what i was doing
before youthought it wouldnt work,  Well me and about 3 other people are
starting aNew TI calc page that will surpass both ticalc.org and the
ti-files.  If you would like to help us please contact me.  Thanks.

					BJ Hadzik
					hadzik@trilobyte.net						ICQ #2934481