A85: Games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Games

Hello.  I am new on the list, but i have been reading a little bit of the
archives.  I was just wondering if anyone could pint me the way to some
interesting puzzle asm games.  I wish in no way to get involved in the
"shell-wars", but i run Cshell-NT, so if the games were compatible, that
would be a plus.  I like games that aren't mindless shoot 'em ups, or just
plain mindless, but rather games where you actually have to think (i get in
trouble for doing so at school).  If someone could take time out of there
busy schedules to give me a few tips, i would be very grateful.
thanx,
Robby Gutmann

gutmann@planet-connect.com