Re: A85: FA70-FBFF?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: FA70-FBFF?

Richardlewis wrote:
> Couldn't you move the stack, then change the stack pointer?

Sure, no problem (I think). But where would you move it? You could
change
SP to $FAFF and have $FB00-$FBFF free, but what have you gained? Still
no interrupt table :-( And you could use the area $FA70-> instead of
moving the SP (which could get reset by the TI-ROM, although I doubt
that).

> I even got an idea on how to load SP in to HL (there is no direct Z80
> command to do that).
>
> Here is the source to ld HL,SP:
>
> ld HL,$0000     ;HL = 0
> add HL,SP       ;HL = SP (0+SP)
>
> easy enough!

Yeah, the TI ROM uses that way to get the stackpointer.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "We are the crown of creation
mailto:mja@algonet.se            we may do whatever we please

Follow-Ups: References: