Re: A85: Useful TI85 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Useful TI85 Emulator

I don't think emulator debugging features are critical.  There are
plenty of good debuggers out for the 85 (Sam Davies debugger for
Usgard is great, BTW).  I think the most important thing would be
getting the emulator to read from the hard disk.  As for C compilers,
there are some freely available on the Ineternet.  LCC is the one i
have been using, but i think that it is 32-bit only.  I would love for
that to be finished as soon as possible!

-mike pearce