Re: A85: Useful TI85 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Useful TI85 Emulator

It was actually the plan to include all the features you are talking about
in the next version of the TI85 amulator, and i have allready been working
on it. I would especially like to include debugging features in the
emulator.

Why has nothing happend yet ? I do not currently have the time to work on
the emulator, so nothing much is happening. Besides that my C compiler was
destroyed because of a hard disc error, so i probably wont get anything
done soon.

Dines

_______________________________________

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk
WWW  : http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c958362/
_______________________________________

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, Michael Pearce wrote:

> Is it possible to make the TI85 emulator be a little bit more than an
> emulator and actually read from a person's hard drive?  I would love
> it so much if i could compile the program i am working on, run the
> emulator, and see if it is working correctly.  it is so much of a
> hassle to load it onto the calculator, crach the calculator, load a
> back up, then start all over again.  If this is too difficult, i think
> a program that took the ROM image used for the emulator and added to
> it your newly compiled .85s file would definitely be possible (though
> i would have no idea how to create it).  Of course, you would also
> have to add in your shell.  Either way, i guess the point is that my
> link port has been getting to much of a work out lately and i am
> wondering why.
>
> -mike pearce

Follow-Ups: References: