Re: A85: Problem assembling 18K file with TASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Problem assembling 18K file with TASM

sorry about if i caused any confusion...this was the original quote i
was replying to...i'm new at emailed newsgroups...
it was in response to Jeff Tyrrill's problem with TASM assembling

Beta9 wrote:

> ok...well u said it complained about labels not existing that were at
> the end of the source, right?  well, make sure u didnt accidentally
> include the .end statement in one of the labels..  also, for some
> reason, the x86 machine code is sensitive about having some of it's
> procedures defined before they're actually called...dunno much about
> z80, but u might want to look into that, as well...
>
> [b e t a 9] --asm.programmer.in.training

Follow-Ups: References: