Re: A85: Problem assembling 18K file with TASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Problem assembling 18K file with TASM

I haven't ever wrote a game that large, but I have assembled them, I
don't think I got that error, I don't remember, but I do know that
Jezzball is only around 3000 bytes, plus 36000 wouldn't fit on teh
calculator!  Just wondering if you made a mistake?

John

Jeff Tyrrill wrote:

> I don't think this is necessary. I have seen the source code for many games
> which are larger. For example, the source to Jezzball for ZShell is 36148
> bytes, and it is all one file. I just don't know what command line parameters
> or settings to use.
>
> Jeff Tyrrill
> http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
> http://ti-files.home.ml.org/