Re: A85: TSRs on the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TSRs on the 85

Richardlewis wrote:
> -> Using Usgard TSR programs is a very easy matter. There is a doc
> -> in doc\prgm (in the usgard zip) that tell you exactly how to
> -> install/remove
> -> a TSR program.
>
> I need the routines themselves, so I can look at the code and understand
> it.
> I don't use Usgard.  I found it too hard to get it working, but if you know
> where to find the source code to a TI85 TSR routine, It would help alot.

Download Game Wizard from my homepage. The source is included in there.
It's not
commented, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what everything
does.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "We are the crown of creation
mailto:mja@algonet.se            we may do whatever we please

Follow-Ups: References: