RE: A85: My problem with libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: My problem with libraries

Hopefully both TI-ROM.TXT version 1.1 and TI-VARS.TXT will be released
very soon. I am almost done with TI-ROM.TXT and TI-VARS.TXT, but i just
have not had the time to finish them yet.

TI-ROM.TXT includes all the VAR rutines, more math functions, and the
adresses for all rom versions for almost all the rutines.

TI-VARS.TXT will included misc info on the TI85 system, especially
variables. And it will explain a bit about how the var rutines are used.

Dines nes

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk