RE: A85: Usgard: Why it Stinks!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Usgard: Why it Stinks!

	First of all, I am new to the list, and my programming experience is limited to the programs I wrote for myself and my class mates in Calculus.
	All this flaming is getting out of control. Both of you sound like immature kids. I don't know who started it, but if that person has a problem with Usgard, then he should fix it himself, or create yet another shell. It does no good cussing and crying like kids. Jimmy, I agree with you but you should not have had to dip as low as to cuss about it. If he doesn't have the experience you have then let him fume and cuss because to anyone intelligent, he would look like a spoiled brat that needed a lolly-pop stuck in his mouth to shut him up.
	Let's get back to the point of this list, to trade information about programming and announce the release of new programs
									C/CSM. Nathan Raveed
									Panther Battalion
									North Central, Indiana