A85: Re: Assembly-85 Digest V1 #20

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PAULH@mdli.com wrote:

> I have a couple ideas/suggestions/questions about putting an assembly
compiler
> on a TI.  First of all, the whole thing would of course be very
difficult, but
> it may be possible.
>
> [cut]
>
> The only other problem I see is labels.  That could be solved with the
pseudo-
> coding though.  There, a byte stands for (Start Label) and (Stop
Label).

I actually experimented with a ti-asm compiler but discontuned my
reasearch, after I realisied that such a program would be truely
useless.  It's only pratical if you want to write ti-asm programs on the
ti itself.  But writing any sort  of asm code without a QWERTY keyboard
is not worth the trouble IMHO.

Daniel
s1274061@uottawa.ca