Re: A85: My problem with libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: My problem with libraries

Well crap.  I don't need clipping!  but i guess since i still have
plenty of processing muscle left in my game (i am delaying a lot right
now) i could still use them for space efficiency purposes.  I guess i
will have to actually see the routines before i can be sure they are
useful to me.

-mike pearce