Re: A85: Usgard: Why it Stinks!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Usgard: Why it Stinks!

<< What is it with people on this list that they have to refer to profanity?
  I'll reply however I please, so shove your suggestions up where the sun
 doesn't shine.  And if I'm the dumbass, what programs have you written
 exactly?  Hmm?  None?  GREAT JOB!  Wish we had more people like you out
 there. >>

Really,  I'm just now learnig asm, and I have my own ideas, but You don't see
me flaming over something that I didn't write and have no right to do so.  If
you don't like usgard, fine do't use it.  Same goes for any other shell.
 Jezz, use some common sence!