RE: A85: Sqrxz 0.7b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Sqrxz 0.7b

There are many people who still have ZShell on their calculators and will for
quite a long time, especially at schools where it has been passed around and
only 1 or 2 people have Graph Links. Although Usgard is a good shell and
programs for it are smaller and faster, less people will be able to play
Usgard games simply the shell is not very widespread. I plan to make my
programs for ZShell first, because the majority of people still have it on
their calcs, and Usgard users can still use the ZShell version, and then
Usgard later, so people who use Usgard (I will probably be among them as soon
as the final version is released) can save space on their calcs. What do
people think about this? Is this what other programmers plan to do?

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/