A85: Sqrxz 0.7b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Sqrxz 0.7b

Hey everyone... I've finally found my way back to this mailinglist.

Anyway, I've been working very hard with the old Sqrxz for the TI-85 and
after a week of intensive programming a new beta (the game is almost
complete)
has arisen. Some features

 * The first real horizontal smoothscrolling game for the TI-85
 * Contains more than 100 different 8x8 graphic tiles
 * 4 different, animated, enemy types
 * External Worlds (with a level editor for the PC)
 * Choose speed (slow,normal,fast) and if you want to reduce flicker
   by using a Virtual screen (recommended for turbo TI owners)
 * All this in less than 6000 bytes (1,3k graphics)

Sqrxz requires USGARD and will NOT be ported to ZShell or any other
OS for the TI-85 without my permission, which you won't receive. The
source
code (fully commented with all algorithms explained) will be released
within
a few days when the final version will be released.

Get it at  http://www.algonet.se/~mja/ti85/sqrxz.zip

Included in the ZIP is one world with only one level :( so far (I didn't
have time
to create more levels) BUT the leveleditor which I use is included in
the ZIP. You
should be warned that it is the complete opposite of a userfriendly
editor -
read the Sqrxz DOC for more information.

Expect new versions in a very soon future.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "We are the crown of creation
mailto:mja@algonet.se            we may do whatever we please