Re: A85: Pinball Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Pinball Routine

I started making pinball a while back,  but I ended up only having a
ti-86,  so I stopped production of it,

Gravity, velocity, and ect are fairly easy 2 make,   what u need is 2
design a routine that will display the ball every pixel inorder for my
ideas 2 work.  For examle u have the ball moving at a slope of  3/4 most
routines will add 3 to x and 4 to y,  however on this one u need to have
it to add 1 to x and y three times then add 1 to y.  Then restart the
sequence,  this will allow may directions,  and will keep the ball
moving at the same speed, while also allowing it to check points next to
the ball at every position on the course.   Feel free 2 contact me with
any questions.

Email:piperc@jcave.com
ICQ#:1578263

--