LZ: On how to...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: On how to...

        Ok.  This is how I'm seeing things.  ALL you _very_ bright people
who can write assembly language have made some attempt at explaination.
I've tried to read alot of the explainations, but they all seem to jump into
the topic instead of building a framework on which to hang ideas & concepts.
It's like putting up the drywall of a house first, then inserting the
timbers to keep it sturdy.  If any of you could explain on what concepts a
ZS prog is based (i.e. A ti-basic prog is based on loops (goto,lbl) and
commands within those loops, while a ZS prog is based on... ??????), the 25
of you who could program in ZS would become 26.

Please tell me if this made no sense whatsoever.

Thanx for reading this!!!

<pre>
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
							     -Albert Einstein
</pre>