Re: LZ: Re: $4 serial link prob

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: $4 serial link prob

Better yet, why doesn't he just fix his homemade cable so it works like
everyone else's and then he'll laugh at you for paying 50 bucks for a
cable that he made for 4 bucks.

Hint to the person with the faulty link:  Something is pulling the signal
to ground, check all the wires, etc. and make sure nothing is shorting.
If you're using a non-ti 2.5mm plug that is the most likely problem.  If
the voltages are wrong (i.e. not in the area of 5v) then you probably
have the zeners reversed.

Note to Andrew Haninger:  Ha Ha!  I built a link for 4 bucks and you paid 50!