Re: LZ: ZShell Game Idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell Game Idea

>At 08:02 PM 9/26/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>I was just aimlessly thinking of something to program in ASM when it came
>>to me.  There is a mac game called "The Scarab of Ra" that would work
>>beautifully on a ti-85.  If anyone has ever played this classic mac game
>>and knows how to program asm, this would be a good thing to make.  I would
>>make it, but it is a little to above my head, I haven't really learned
>>enough about efficient graphic routines to make it fun to play.   But
>>anyway, I thought I would post this before I forgot.
>>
>>{Mike}
>>

>Hello...
>
>        Never heard of it... but, if you will send me a copy ( Stuffit &
>Binhexed please ) I will see if it runs on Executor 2.0 ( for those who
>aren't familiar, Executor is a commercial Macintosh emulator for PC / Linux
>by ARDI, made using clean-room techniques and therefore completely legal )
>and if it does, I will see about doing it as soon as Spy Hunter is finished.
>Those on the waiting list, I know it's been a long time, but I've been
>REALLY FLOODED with homework ( junior year, ya see ;) ) and haven't had much
>time to do it.  Hopefully I will get the beta out this weekend.
>
>Catch y'all later :D
>Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
>http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
>"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate
>
>C> Warning: REALITY.SYS may be corrupt.  Reboot universe(y/n)?

I've played the game, I even have the game, but the display would take to
long to make, and I don't think that you could fit all of the 'windows' on
the screen.  Besides, all of the scenery has to be stored in bitmaps, and
this would take up more that 32k of ram.

                                       -C.J.-

"Remember, if it jamms, force it, and if it breaks, it needed replacement
anyway."
"A Smith & Wesson beats four aces"

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.