Re: LZ: ZShell Game Idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell Game Idea

At 08:02 PM 9/26/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I was just aimlessly thinking of something to program in ASM when it came
>to me.  There is a mac game called "The Scarab of Ra" that would work
>beautifully on a ti-85.  If anyone has ever played this classic mac game
>and knows how to program asm, this would be a good thing to make.  I would
>make it, but it is a little to above my head, I haven't really learned
>enough about efficient graphic routines to make it fun to play.   But
>anyway, I thought I would post this before I forgot.
>
>{Mike}

Hello...

        Never heard of it... but, if you will send me a copy ( Stuffit &
Binhexed please ) I will see if it runs on Executor 2.0 ( for those who
aren't familiar, Executor is a commercial Macintosh emulator for PC / Linux
by ARDI, made using clean-room techniques and therefore completely legal )
and if it does, I will see about doing it as soon as Spy Hunter is finished.
Those on the waiting list, I know it's been a long time, but I've been
REALLY FLOODED with homework ( junior year, ya see ;) ) and haven't had much
time to do it.  Hopefully I will get the beta out this weekend.

Catch y'all later :D
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate