Re: LZ: Best www site to learn ASM?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Best www site to learn ASM?

On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Thomas Hargrove wrote:

> What is the best www site to learn Z-Shell ASM?
I dunno.  I just got a reference book from my school's electronics
teacher and started reading.

> Also, has anyone written a ASM compiler specifically for Z-Shell?
This is my current project.  Until it's done, though, you'll have to use
something like "compiler.85g" and write in machine code :(

> --TOM

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *