Re: LZ: I2C Temperature Sensor Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I2C Temperature Sensor Software

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:

> I haven't really been working on the program much, because I was
> having fun with my interupt routines and it pretty much slipped my
> mind.  Tomorrow I will work on them and hopefully release a BETA
> version.  No source yet, because it is only a BETA.  But, in the next
> version I will distribute the source and add comments to it so people
> can understand it more easily.
>
> -Ed

Actually, I have the I2C routines for the chip already written; enough to
recieve a temperature, convert it between Celcius, Kelvin, and Rankine (
Fahrenheit is still in progress ), and to move the chip in and out of
shutdown mode.  I was just wondering if you would mind me releasing a
program for it. :)

Ryan Myers
rmyers@teleport.com
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
-- "One useless man is a disgrace.  Two useless men are a burden to
-- society.  Three or more useless men means Congress is in session."