Re: LZ: Help! I want to learn...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Help! I want to learn...

-> >         I own an 85, and I'm very eager to start programming in
-> ZShell. > I've looked around for a set of pages to teach me, but I
-> have yet to find > one that _I_ can learn anything useful from (I
-> learn in an odd way).  If any > of you would be kind enough to tell
-> me where YOU learned to program in > ZShell, I would sincerely
-> appreciate it.  Thank you very much for reading my > small, little
-> message..:^)
->
-> To learn zshell programming you have to learn z80
-> assembly and a few other things.  Learing assembly
-> if it's your first time, is tough at first because
-> you have to learn a lot of simple things that don't
-> make sense till you know how they fit together, and
-> that's something you just have to learn for yourelf.
-> And keep learning.
->
-> The best way to learn it is pick something to learn
-> from, good or bad, and learn everything  you can from
-> it and then look for something else to learn from.
-> And while youre doing this, write bad programs until
-> you know how to write good ones.  That's the only
-> way it can be learned.  We all learned it that way.
->
-> Ok, ok.  One of you is gonna pop up and say you learned
-> it some different way.  There's always an exception.
-> You learned it from sitting on an assembly book, right?

It came to me ina vision ( Sorry couldn't resist )

Also it is good to look at other peoples source, to see how it all fits
together ( as a big picture ).