LZ: Hey, Hurry up with ZShell 4.5 !!! (fwd)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Hey, Hurry up with ZShell 4.5 !!! (fwd)

Well guys. Whoever did this just set back the development on ZShell 4.5.
After receiving over 50 messages just like this I can't say I feel a real
urge to work on ZShell right now. I guess I'll be back at working on it
soon, but I most certainly will not do that this afternoon.

Just one question: What was the need for this?

ALSO! I don't want to see ANY (as in NONE AT ALL) reply to this message ON
THE LIST. If you want to comment, do it in PRIVATE e-mail!

//Magnus