LZ: Weird Trick...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Weird Trick...

Hey everybody,

I just want a bit of your time to try out this trick (or bug). Tell me =
if it works (I hope it does). Do these steps:

1) Take a shell program you will use. We'll use "Hexview".
2) Go into the Strings menu, and find out the length. In this case, 299.
3) Type in this to look at the file: "sub(hexview,1,299)"
4) A line of junk will appear at the next line. This is the file it =
self. Push left and right to scroll.
5) Now the string is also stored as "Ans"
6) Go into the ZShell menu, and BAM! One program looks just like the =
other, except instead of reading "Hexview", it reads "Ans"!

I think this is because the variable "Ans" contains the same value as =
"Hexview". But isn't "Ans" a different TYPE of variable? Thanx for your =
time.

jyuschak@i21.com