RE: LZ: Disassembling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: Disassembling

On Sat, 21 Sep 1996, Rob Taylor wrote:

> any luck on tahts monitor program you took a look at?

I haven't even touched the 85 for about 2 weeks.  I'll probably
have a little time this weekend but I don't know how much.

The hex viewer will eventually turn into a monitor as I add
new features.  I had thought about porting one that I found
in a book to the 83 but I think I'd rather just do it myself.

I'm going to add the ability to input an address to dump and
also a search routine.  I think I might change the hex dump
routine so that it scrolls smoothly.  It'll be a lot easier
to read.

Barry