Re: LZ: Extended mem. format

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Extended mem. format

Most likely you can store all stuff on the extended memory, but to use
it on the calc you will first have to laod it into the calc's normal
memory --  so you have 28k free
something that will access this external mem and zshell type thing
will take up lets say 5k
so now we have the largest stuff at 23k

not bad when you are talking the gameboy games were origionally 32k

so here the dela we need in this zshell type program a make var
rountie or somethin like this

or you could have a gam lets say like Super Mario Bro... at first it
load the first board into clacs "normal mem"-- then when you are done
the  first boadrd then the 2nd and so on, but this may not work--
cause in SMB, you will need routines to find stuff in the exteranl
mem--

soultion****

1.on the calc-- you have in the zshell type prgram rounties to make
and delete vars in the noraml mem
2.and in that program you have routines to access any section of of
the external mem...

so in conclusion, you can load level 1 into the calc-- then once you
beat it level 2 is loaded on etc...

tell me what you think of this!!
Eric Linenberg
elinenbe@umich.edu

for information on EVERYBODY from High School go to
http://www.umich.edu/~elinenbe/

im that kid in the corner all fucked up and i wanna
so im gonna take a piece of the pie why not im not
quittin think im gonna change up my style just to=20
fit in