Re: LZ: RE: pljmp in trboslow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RE: pljmp in trboslow

> Does Plain Jump use graph mem or interrupts? If so, it will always lock up. I
> am planning to write a new version that doesn't use graph mem, if I can figure
> out how to put a string right after ZShell in the memory or in an 85b.
> --MZB

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't think that any games
should be made to use the interrupts because they are not really
needed in games.  And, if everyone starts making games that require
that they be right after the ZShell string, then we can only have one
program on our calc at one time.  With programs such as Password
protection programs like I am working on that use interrupt, it
doesn't matter because who is going to use more than one password
program on the same calc?

-Ed