Re: LZ: Using Interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Using Interrupts

On Thu, 19 Sep 1996 21:05:52 +0100, you wrote:
>This is repleated form another message, in case anyone it pertains to=20
>misses it..
>

> I am a bit disturbed by people releasing programs that
>modify zshell/ modified zshells... If you are doing this, the I
>suggest teh following method: 1. use a basic program to increase th
>size of zshell (check zshels version first.. (byte at 43 bytes form
>start is teh zshell version bytes)
>
>2. use a zshell program to install your interupt table (again check
>the zshell version)
>
>REMEBER .. ALWAYS CHECK THE ZSHELL VERSION, as it wil crash other
>zshells (or at least wreak them)

he's saying this just so there are not 20 different versions of zshell
floating around-- this si an excellent idea
Eric Linenberg
elinenbe@umich.edu

for information on EVERYBODY from High School go to
http://www.umich.edu/~elinenbe/

im that kid in the corner all fucked up and i wanna
so im gonna take a piece of the pie why not im not
quittin think im gonna change up my style just to=20
fit in