Re: LZ: Making fixed int progs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Making fixed int progs

At 02:59 AM 9/19/96 UT, Micah/Richard Brodsky wrote:
>Does anyone know how to put a string right above ZShell in the memory or in an
>85b so it won't be moved around? I am thinking about making a number of
>interrupt handling progs, and this would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

Couldn't you just take a PLAIN calculator, with only ZShell on it, and load
anything on it.  Now, as long as it is not changed, it won't move either, right?
                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home

          You have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up!