RE: LZ: Disassembling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: Disassembling

-> > Maybe you could debug it with the emulator. Check out the value of
-> PC in a > backup.bin.
-> > --MZB
-> >
-> > ----------
-> > From: owner-list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org on behalf of Alan Bailey >
-> Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 1996 11:13 PM
-> > To: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
-> > Subject: Re: LZ: Disassembling
-> >
-> > Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:
-> > >
-> > > I printed some of the ASM code out from the ROM, but does anyone
-> know > > where the CPU starts when it is turned on??
-> > >
-> > > -EdGood question, I was wondering that too.  It might be
-> different > everytime, because AUto-shutdown returns you to where you
-> left the calc. >  Now if you take out the battereies and all, I have
-> no clue
->
-> I wonder if it's even in the same rom bank that the rom is normally
-> seen in.  They might well have their boot-up code in one bank and
-> that could switch to their operating bank.  Anyone know?

In the source of the Emulator, it starts running the ROM at address 0:0.