Re: LZ: Making fixed int progs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Making fixed int progs

On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, Micah/Richard Brodsky wrote:

> Does anyone know how to put a string right above ZShell in the memory or in an
> 85b so it won't be moved around? I am thinking about making a number of
> interrupt handling progs, and this would be extremely helpful. Thanks!
> --MZB

The easiest way is to increase the ZShell string about 500-600 byte and
then put the interrupt handler there. If the interrupt handler will be a
big program, make two program: one in the ZShell string that will search
and execute the "real" program which is the bigger one.

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mardell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se

"Strap me down with disillusion
  Tie me up in lifelines
   Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
    Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip
</pre>