LZ: Interupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Interupts

Today I was playing around with stuff in the interrupt routines and I
made one program that will execute any program (it has to be
programed into the code what to run) when [2nd] and [ON] is pressed.
This could have great potential for a password program, which is
probably what I'm going to make.  Another good use I found for the
interrupts is to use them to watch certain memory locations and
display that address on the screen in binary format.  If anyone else
has any other ideas for something like this please let me know.

-Ed