LZ: 83 link program?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: 83 link program?

I have an odd question:  Is there a ZShell program that can send
variables to the 83 yet?  or is that even possible?  is it already
available through the 82-85 connection?  IF IT IS, PLEASE DO NOT
RESPOND!!!!!  (I'm going to try this tomorrow, so i probably shouldn't
post this, but why not?)  Maybe I haven't looked hard enough, but this
seemed like a good place to start.  I've looked in the ticalc.org
archives and haven't found anything as of yet.  Please mail me if you
know anything.  Thanx for reading this!

<pre>
minds."
							     -Albert Einstein