LZ: Re: LZB: Game Wizard 0.9

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: LZB: Game Wizard 0.9

> Date:          Sat, 14 Sep 1996 23:24:07 -0700
> From:          Jimmy Mardell <mja@algonet.se>
> To:            LZB <list-zshell-binaries@lists.ticalc.org>
> Subject:       LZB: Game Wizard 0.9

> An almost finsish version of Game Wizard. Features:

I have a suggestion. I don't mean to offend you, this is just
constructive critism. It would be great if you could set a "Hot Key"
to make the address location set to a number you want. It's hard to
explain. I mean like this

Here is your table of Memory locations

1 breakout lives B0EE 5
2 asteroids lives ???? 4
3
4
5
6

It would be extremely usefull if you could set for instance the key
[F1] to change the value of B0EE to 5 if you lost a life, while
playing a game. Of course, i just thought of something, if [F1] is an
interrupt, you couldn't use F1 for any soft menus.... well, you could
make it [F1] plus [ON]. would this work?

This is one "Great" utilitie, it works so good. Can't wait till you
get the save program done!! The graph screen is extremely useful!!
thanks!

<pre>
--
Min Idzelis
javaman@wstudios.com

"Computers are like drugs: Highly addictive,
incredibly expensive, and you keep having to buy more
and better to remain at the same level of amusement."
</pre>

Follow-Ups: References: